Black Diamond Fixed Length Carbon Ski Poles
Select style & size:Select options
- Black/Deep Torch, 110cmsale $59.97
- Black/Deep Torch, 120cmsale $59.97
- Black/Deep Torch, 125cmsale $59.97
Fixed Length Carbon Ski Poles
Since its Black Diamond's lightest, the Fixed Length Carbon Ski Pole certainly won't hold you back when you're skinning up the backcountry. Black Diamond reinforced the lower section in Kevlar so you can rely on its performance on the downhill too. The Soft Touch upper shaft ensures a good grip.
- An ultralight ski pole for big mountain turns
- Carbon fiber provides high durability at a low weight
- Kevlar reinforced lower defends your sticks from damage
- Soft Touch upper shaft comes in handy when sidehilling
- Freeride grip and baskets designed for big lines and deep snow
What he said!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
All of the above plus plenty of strap for my big gloved hands. The kevlar wrap on the bottom 10-12 inches is a nice touch to protect the carbon.
Carbon poles make me smile
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Light swing weight for quick and effortless pole engagement. Durable construction and nice finish details complete the package. Once you try these it will be hard to go back to any other material for poles again.
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.