You can hardly say you've taken a trip to Southern Utah unless you've writhed and wriggled up a few garbage mud chimneys, been caught in a burly desert thunderstorm, and put your paws in a splitter crack that feels like it was designed for your hands by some benevolent climbing deity. Built with the same waterproof material as the iconic Creek pack, the Black Diamond Creek Chalk Bag is your hardy companion as you tick off the classics. With a metal belt closure, ergonomic shape for chalk reachability, and zippered bottom pouch to stash a headlamp or phone, this chalk bag is ready for all the squeeze-chimney and sandstone goodness you can throw at it.
- A burly chalk bag for long desert climbing days
- Made with the same waterproof fabric as the Creek pack
- Metal belt closure can withstand off-width abuse
- Ergonomic shape keeps chalk ready to rock
- Zippered bottom pocket for snacks or a headlamp