- Detail Images
Just the essentials.
Black Diamond's Bbee Backpack readies you for day-long runs and ridgeline scrambles with a minimalist design that carries just the necessities. This small pack stores your extra layers and a small lunch while maintaining a comfortable feel thanks to its OpenAir back panel and contoured shoulder straps, which work with the fixed webbing belt to ensure a secure fit. The Bbee is hydration-compatible (it accommodates your own reservoir) and Black Diamond equipped it with an internal stash pocket for valuables and a slot for a bike light for your mid-week cycle commute.
- Compact daypack for quick hikes and peak-bagging missions
- OpenAir back panel delivers a breathable fit while hiking
- Front panel access for quick access to trail essentials
- Hydration-compatible sleeve stows a small reservoir
- Q & A
Great Multipitch and Hiking Pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is such pack for multipitch climbs and hiking trips with my pup. I can store enough water and snacks in this pack for an outing. I love this pack for its breath ability and size. if you need a small pack for commuting, hiking and climbing, this one is awesome.