Black Crows Ventus Micro Puffer Down Jacket - Men's
- PertexÂ® QuantumÂ® nylon mini rip stop, water repellent finish
- 750-fill RDS goose down
- two zippered hand, external zippered chest, self store
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 year limited
Ventus Micro Puffer Down Jacket
Keep your personal climate controlled while you navigate high alpine skin tracks, trails deep in the woods, or your local watering hole by zipping up the Black Crows Ventus Micro Puffer Down Jacket. Built to thrive as an insulating layer, this jacket boasts 750-fill power goose down that offers impressive warmth in an ultra-light package due to its unmatched loft. It also features a durable rip stop outer that is water repellent to fight off light weather so that you can rock this as an outer layer when the situation calls for it. Finally a self-store pocket lets you shed this layer and easily fit it in your pack even when you already have a full load.
- Ultra-light insulator built to handle anything you throw at it
- Mini ripstop outer handles abuse without losing loft or warmth
- Goose down insulation provides an impressive weight to warmth ratio
- Water repellent outer allows you to press on through light weather
- Multiple external pockets keep your necessities nearby
- Self-store pocket creates an extremely small packed size
- Hem adjustment and fixed hood help keep the wind out on ridges
35 - 37in
(89 - 94cm)
37.4 - 39.4in
(95 - 100cm)
39.8 - 41.7in
(101 - 106cm)
42.1 - 44.1in
(107 - 112cm)
29.9 - 31.9in
(76 - 81cm)
32.3 - 34.3in
(82 - 87cm)
34.6 - 36.6in
(88 - 93cm)
37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
32.3 - 38.6in
(82 - 98cm)
39 - 40.6in
(99 - 103cm)
40.9 - 42.1in
(104 - 107cm)
42.5 - 44in
(108 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.