Wear this midlayer everywhere.
If you’re the guy that rarely changes after skiing, you'll want to invest in the Black Crows Corpus Primaloft Jacket. The Primaloft Silver insulation may be thin and packable, but it doesn’t compromise warmth when confronted with wet and windy conditions. The breathable insulation is convenient when it’s cold in the morning and heats up by the afternoon, and you can stash it away in the stow pocket when the bar gets hot and stuffy. When you wear it as standalone piece, you are still protected from the weather with its water-resistant finish. Not to mention, its bomber-style design looks worthy of the office when you sneak back to your desk after a powder morning.
- Fashionable midlayer for the guy who doesn't change after skiing
- Lightweight synthetic insulation for cold days on the mountain
- Water-resistant finish protects the insulation from weather
- Stretch cuffs and collar help retain body heat
- Bomber-style design works great for aprés-ski
- Inspired by the mountains and lifestyle of Chamonix, France