Black Crows Corpus Insulated GORE-TEX Pant - Women's
Select Style & SizeSelect options
- [membrane/laminate] 2L GORE-TEX, [face fabric] 100% 75D recycled polyester, [lining] Pertex nylon, [finish] PFC-free DWR
- Primaloft Silver
- 2 zippered hand, 2 cargo
- zippered thigh
- adjustable tabs, belt loops
- silicone gripper, elastic
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Why We Like The Corpus Insulated GORE-TEX Pant
The Corpus Insulated GORE-TEX Pant is ideal for freeriding and powder skiing in colder conditions, thanks to the Primaloft synthetic insulation which retains warmth without added bulk. The insulation is paired with a 2-layer GORE-TEX membrane for top-tier waterproofing, while the ergonomic fit supplies classic Black Crows unbothered style even in the harshest winter climates.
- Insulated riding pants are suited for freeriding in unforgiving weather
- 2L GORE-TEX laminate is windproof while retaining breathability
- Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation supplies reliable warmth
- Integrated thigh vents dump heat on the bootpack to the secret stash
- Adjustable waist tabs secure the perfect fit regardless of underlayers
- Reinforced kick patches prevent abrasions from boot buckles
- Four-pocket layout secures snacks, face masks, and accessories
- RECCO reflector provides added safety in a rescue scenario
31.9 - 33.9in
(81 - 86cm)
34.2 - 36.2in
(87 - 92cm)
36.6 - 38.6in
(93 - 98cm)
25.2 - 27.2in
(64 - 69cm)
27.5 - 29.5in
(70 - 75cm)
29.9 - 31.9in
(76 - 81cm)
35.4 - 37in
(90 - 94cm)
37.4 - 39in
(95 - 99cm)
39 - 40.9in
(99 - 104cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.