- Detail Images
Edging into the race scene.
They may be known for their terrain-crushing big mountain sticks, but Black Crows decided to pay homage to the aggressive resort ripper with their new slarve-happy Arto Ski. This speedy carve machine boasts a narrow 68mm waist, with a cambered profile intended for laying trenches on bulletproof hardpack.
The double Titanal layer enhances power and efficiency while you're slicing and dicing your way down steep faces, with a beech and ash wood core that ensures a smooth, consistent flex. Full sidewalls let you easily hop from edge to edge and the long turn radius was made for huge slalom turns. Who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to don a race bib and throw it back to your gate bashing days.
- An aggressive carving ski built for speed
- Narrow 68mm waist was designed for on-piste ripping
- Traditional camber lets you lay trenches on firm snow
- Beech and ash wood core is smooth and consistent
- Titanal layers add stiffness and power
- Full sidewalls hold an edge on hardpack
- Long turn radius is made for arcing steep slalom turns
- Performance-oriented racing steel edges