- Detail Images
For Afternoon Laps.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and spend an afternoon at your favorite cross-country ski track while wearing the Bjorn Daehlie Men's Technic Suit. Made from a weather-resistant polyester shell and backed with a mesh lining, this suit not only shields you from chilly gusts and light flurries alike, but also ensures on-the-go moisture management and subtle warmth as you make your way around the track.
Additionally, the jacket features stretch panels at the back to keep your movements free and unhindered, ensuring that you’re able to maintain a high-performance stance despite the jacket's form-fitting constitution. A high collar prevents your precious warmth from being zapped by chilly breezes, and zippered pockets keep your keys and sunscreen secure. Not to mention, three-quarter length zippers on the pant provide easy-on-and-off and give you access to your boots for quick adjustments when you’re looking to kick things up a notch.
- A technical suit designed for cross-country skiing
- Breathable, weather-resistant polyester shell
- Mesh lining adds a touch of warmth and manages moisture
- Stretch panels offer enhanced unimpeded mobility
- Three-quarter length zippers on the pants for easy on-and-off