- Detail Images
Stop wind in its tracks.
It���s cold until the wind shows up. Then it���s really cold. The Bjorn Daehlie Men���s Tech Wind Pant features a body mapped wind protector at the front of the legs to help prevent wind chill. Strategically placed mesh paneling allows for excess heat to escape to help keep you dry and at a comfortable temperature. And elastic seams throughout the legs and a stretchy waistband ensure your best mobility while your layered up for freezing conditions.
- Slim-fitting baselayer leggings for windy, cold conditions
- Moisture-wicking fabric pulls perspiration away from the skin
- Wind protector on the front of the legs prevents wind chill
- Strategically placed mesh paneling releases excess heat
- Elastic seams and waistband provide comfort and mobility
- Q & A
Soft and Cozy!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I only have initial impressions to offer as I gave this as a gift and have not received any feedback at this time regarding use, however the style is nice, the fabric is really soft and comfy, the color (blue) is a pretty shade, and the fit appears to be true to size. He typically wears a 32 and confirmed that the medium fits well. Overall these should be warm and cozy for this chilly winter season ahead.