- Detail Images
Wind Won't Stop You Now.
When you're ready to set out into the backcountry to sniff out powder stashes and the wind starts to howl, break out the Bjorn Daehlie Women's Raw Softshell Jacket. Crafted with a slim fit, this softshell is equipped with windproof fabric at the chest to keep your core protected from energy robbing chill. Stretch panels at the back offer enhanced mobility and ventilation whether you're skinning up or carving perfect tracks down. An adjustable drawcord at the hem helps seal out drafts and snow to keep you warm and comfortable, while the detachable hood offers additional protection if the weather turns poor. Reflective detailing increases visibility in low light conditions.
- A softshell jacket ideal for backcountry touring or hiking
- Windproof fabric at the chest blocks chill
- Stretch panels at the back for enhanced mobility and ventilation
- Detachable hood offers wearing versatility
- Reflective detailing promote increased visibility
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure