- Detail Images
Escape to a wintry oasis.
Ditch the confines of the city for the snowy wonderland of the forest with the Bjorn Daehlie Men's Motivation Pant blocking biting wind and light snow along the way. Ideal for the recreational cross-country skier, the Motivation Pant keeps you comfortable without the body-hugging fit or expensive price tag of race-oriented pants.
Softshell fabric along the frontside blocks chilling breezes, while 2-way stretch along the rear conforms to your every stride. The Bionic Finish Eco DWR prevents light snow showers and outside moisture from dampening your fun on the ski trail. Other notable features include a small hand pocket for convenient storage, reflective details, an elasticized waistband, and 1/4-zip bottom openings with silicone cuffs.
- Softshell pants for recreational cross-country skiers
- Combination of softshell and 2-way stretch polyester fabrics
- Bionic Finish Eco DWR repels light snow and outside moisture
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring for a secure fit
- 1/4-zip bottom opening with silicone cuffs
- Compact hand pocket for smaller items
- Reflective details for low-light conditions
- Q & A
Gotten me through a winter of running
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This hasn't been the snowiest winter (otherwise I'd be skiing more!), but we've had plenty of cold mornings, and the Bjorn Dahle Motivation pants have kept me going out running in the worst of it. They're relatively thin, but it's more than enough to stay warm when jogging (or presumably cross country skiing) in single digits. They're tailored, but not tight, making them perfect for anything active.
The one pocket is just the size of an iPhone and the pocket is against the skin which keeps the phone warm and functioning even on cold days.
I use them at least 5 times per week and they've held up very well, so quite durable.