The wind at your back.
Going for a tundra trek in the wild north brings you face to face with rocky terrain and inclement weather. The Bjorn Daehlie Men's Gatineau Jacket is the perfect trail companion whether you're running a ragged path or scrambling up a scree pile on the hunt for a scenic view of the sunset. Reinforced ripstop at the hood and shoulders blocks the wind if the weather gets a little sassy, and the Bionic Finish Eco assists with water-repellent protection. Articulated sleeves and a softshell construction in the main body gives you the freedom you need for clambering over rocks and boulders, while thumb holes keep those sleeves in place the whole way up.
- Softshell jacket for day hikes and trail running in windy conditions
- Durable water repellent finish sheds dirt and light rain
- Reinforced shoulders, hood, and storm flap block the chilly wind
- Articulated sleeves offer mobility for rock scrambling
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place if you quicken your pace
- Reflective hits keep you visible if a fog rolls in