Cruise off into the sunset.
Whether you're cruising around the Nordic track or trucking along on a snowy run, the Bjorn Daehlie Women's Excursion Softshell Jacket provides adaptive protection and performance. The Excursion features a comfortable and wind-resistant softshell material that offers 4-way stretch for unimpeded mobility, while the Polyknit backpanel assures effortless temperature regulation, so there's no need for zippered vents or excess bobbles to weigh you down. Additionally, the DWR treatment doubles down on your defense against errant moisture, and the reflective details bolster your visibility in low-light conditions, allowing you to wear the Excursion in more urban settings.
- An adaptive softshell jacket for the Nordic track or running
- Wind-resistant construction safeguards core warmth
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Polyknit back panel regulates temperature with ease
- Reflective details bolster visibility in low-light conditions
- Zippered hand pockets keep small items close