- Detail Images
Wrapped in warmth.
After spending all day sweating it out in the cold on the classic track, slip into the Bjorn Daehlie Women's Comfy Sweater and refuel with a bowl of soup by the fire. Knit with a blend of wool and acrylic, the sweater features extra insulation around the core to take out an end-of-the-day chill, along with a versatile half-zip to allow you to let a little air in when the fire really starts roaring. With wool's temperature regulating properties and the sweater's regular, baselayer-accommodating fit, you can easily take it along on a late-autumn hike to stay cozy as you stroll.
- Toasty sweater warms you up after a day in the cold
- Regular fit accommodates a light baselayer
- Wool and synthetic blend regulates body temperature
- Bjorn Daehlie brings authentic Nordic style to its performance and casual clothing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I just received this as a Christmas gift and I love it! It's a classic sweater that I can wear skiing but it's also fancy enough to wear with nice pants. I would say it fits true to size- I am usually a large and it fits great. Thanks for making such a great Nordic sweater!