- Detail Images
Warmth and stretch, working together.
Get the warmth you need without sacrificing stretchy performance when you surf in the Billabong Women's 3/2 Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit. Its AX2 Superflex neoprene offers superior stretch for a progressive performance, while triple glued and blind stitched seams give watertight protection that's hard to beat. Billabong impact welded and heat taped stress points to ensure durable longevity. Strategic paddle panels enhance mobility, while the Contour Grip Skin collar works with fused wrist cuffs to keep water out. Plus, the wind-resistant mesh chest and back paneling does its part to defend you against cold ocean breezes while waiting it out in the line up.
- Lightweight, warm, and stretchy suit for cool waters
- Premium neoprene construction ensures comfort and warmth
- Flatlock sealed seam construction prevents chafing
- Hollow yarn thermal lining at chest and back boost warmth
- Back zip entry adds comfort when paddling out
- Q & A
Great Summer/Fall Wet-Suit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Comfy, easy to put on and take off when wet, and tribal pattern is RAD. I use this on the Oregon Coast and Northern Cali coast and it's perfect from June-September. Any other time and I would get a 3/4mm instead. Holds up to scrapes against rock and thick bushes during the hike-to.