Whether you're tossing bags on the beach or putting on a cannonball clinic at the pool, the Billabong Men's Sundays LT Board Short helps you take on the summer by storm. A storm of fun, that is. This boardshort's recycled cotton-poly blended PCX fabric moves with you for unrestricted movement in the water and out, while its water-repellent coating helps you dry quickly to prevent that soggy, damp feeling from bumming you out. Not to mention, the adjustable drawstring provides a customized fit and feel, while the multitude of pockets carry your essentials easily.
- Lightweight, stretchy board short for comfort in and out of water
- Cotton fabric moves as you do and stretches easily
- Regular fit provides reliable coverage in the waves
- Adjustable drawstring cinches down a secure fit
- Multiple pockets bring your phone, wallet, and keys
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
Since Billabong started their Lo-Tides collection, I have been hooked. Love the fact that they realized us guys have stuff to carry to and started incorporating pockets into their boardies. I am not super tall so the lo-tides fit great and come to just above my knee...not too short but definitely not all that extra fabric below the knee for a super trendy look. Absolutely love both of these colorways, though I am drawn toward the Dr. Seuss looking trees on the navy colorway. Amazing soft hand, 4 way stretch and really nice washed out colors for that retro look.