Ready for a cold one.
Part of the new Bode Merrill collection, the Billabong Men's Merrill Time Bib Pant handles shred sessions from the streets to the backcountry, and everything in between, in reliably dry comfort.
The three-layer micro ripstop construction boasts a 20K/20K waterproof and breathability rating to ensure that days spent hiking a booter and subsequently tomahawking through the deep pow doesn't end in total saturation. Fully taped seams further bolster your defense against the cold and wet that comes along with whiteout conditions.
An adjustable waistband and stretchy shoulder straps allow you to customize the fit exactly to your liking, while the inseam leg vents lined with power stretch mesh let hot air escape quickly when you need to cool off after battling that closeout rail for hours. Plus, a small army of pockets throughout safely and securely carry your daily on-hill essentials.
- Tackle urban or backcountry features with protection and style
- Waterproof, breathable construction saves you from the elements
- Fully taped seams add warmth and water-resistance
- Mesh-lined leg vents provides a quick cool down
- Regular fit offers movement without sacrificing style
- Adjustable waistband and shoulder straps customize your fit
- Multiple pockets carry your phone, wallet, and keys