- Detail Images
Keep the fire stoked.
Before paddling out into the frothy, dangerously-cold surf on Lake Superior, make sure you're wearing the Billabong Furnace Carbon X 7mm Boot. Built to handle those icy-cold waters, this boot is made with a quick-drying, lightweight, and insanely toasty neoprene for maximum flexibility and warmth, while the Furnace Quick Dry Lining prevents frozen sogginess. The sealed and liquid-taped seam construction keeps cold water entry to a minimum, and a carbon lining promotes more warmth—without tacking on more weight. A traction sole keeps you locked onto your board through some of your sharper cutbacks, and the hook-and-loop closure gets you into the water quickly.
- Lightweight, warm, and fast-drying boot for bone-numbingly cold waters
- Stretchy neoprene construction delivers flexibility
- Carbon lining reduces weight while also increasing warmth
- Furnace Quick Dry Thermal lining
- Traction sole locks you into your board
- Hook-and-loop closure makes taking on and off a breeze