No coals needed.
Turn up the heat on those frigid surf sessions with the Billabong Furnace Carbon X 5mm Boot. Lightweight, toasty, and quick-drying, this boot boasts a Furnace Quick Dry Thermal construction that eliminates that soggy feeling while boosting your overall warmth. The stretchy neoprene provides unrestricted mobility, and a Liquid External Seam construction keeps the cold water entry to a minimum. Additionally, the lining boasts carbon-based technology that further promotes warmth without maxing out the scales. The traction pads keep you locked onto your board when getting pitted, and the quick hook-and-loop closure (combined with a heel strap) gets you into and out of the water in rapid fashion.
- An insulated bootie for ocean and river surfing
- 5mm neoprene good in water conditions down to 48F
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps bootie snug and secure
- GBS liquid seams boost insulation and life of bootie
- Split-toe sole improves grip of foot on board