Lives up to its name.
With all the beneficial features of a rashguard, but not the constrictive fit, the Billabong Toddler Boys' All Day Wave LF Wetshirt keeps your beach boy happy, comfortable, and well-protected from the sun by the water. The stretchy polyester fabric flexes easily for mobility in the waves and then dries quickly out of it, while the loose fit design offers a relaxed feel that won't make him think he's being constantly squeezed. And with a sun-protection rating of UPF 50+, this wetshirt has got your back covered (and his) when he makes a fuss about re-applying sunscreen.
- Stretchy, loose-fit rashguard that protects your little guy in comfort
- Polyester blend offers plenty of stretch for splashing in the surf
- Loose fit keeps him comfortable with a full range of motion
- UPF 50 rating gives some peace of mind on sunny summer days
- Q & A
Perfect protection for the little man
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Got this for my 3-year-old so he can wear this at the pool and beach this summer. UPF rating is good and the material is good for him to be active and not feel restricted.