Embrace the chill.
The Billabong Men's 5/4 Absolute X Chest Zip Hooded Wetsuit ensures you're prepared when the best swell arrives in those cold-winter months. Utilizing premium materials and advanced construction, this suit offers the warmth of a thicker suit in a lightweight package.
The AX2 SuperFlex neoprene provides the optimum blend of thermal retention, flexibility, and durability. Internal hollow fiber thermal lining in the chest and back panels trap and retain heat to keep you warmer longer. The cinch-up hood keeps your brain from freezing as you dive under the breakers. Sealed and taped seams keep cold water out and are strategically placed to maximize flexibility and comfort, so you won't have to quit before the best set of the day rolls in.
- Lightweight warmth for superior comfort in cold surf
- 5/4mm neoprene is good down to a bone-chilling 43F
- Superflex neoprene supports dynamic movements
- Hood with visor keeps sun out of face and warms head
- Strategically placed seams minimize chafing and skin rot
- Hollow fiber lining traps hot air and helps insulate
- Liquid sealed seams resist seep and boost durability
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I ordered this suit for abalone diving in Northern California where the water is needless to say COLD. What a great suit. Fit good. Built with quality material and very comfortable. Very happy with the price offer up by Backcountry. I recommend it!