Step into the heat.
Crank up the heat on your next, cold-water surf session with the lightweight, high-performing Billabong Men's 3/2 Furnace Comp Chest Zip Wetsuit. Boasting a Furnace Carbon lining and AX1 Superflex neoprene body, this fullsuit delivers an exceptional fit, superior warmth, and seemingly limitless stretch to keep up with all of your quick cutbacks and slashes in cold waters (ranging from 52 to 62 degrees Fahrenheit).
The Furnace Carbon lining is designed to minimize weight and maximize warmth, while the Drymax zippered chest entry has an internal membrane to stop water from infiltrating your situation. Bolstered by an Airlite foam core, this suit increases your thermal retention and enhances flexibility to ensure you don't sacrifice warmth for movement and vice versa. Plus, the strategically engineered seams and paneling pile on the comfort and flex.
- A wetsuit for frigid-temp ocean and river surfing
- 3/2mm neoprene good in water conditions down to 50F+
- Furnace Carbon lining maximize warmth and cut down weight
- Drymax chest-zip entry has membrane to stop water leakage
- Airlite foam core increases heat retention and range of movement
- Stitchless sealed seams increase durability and warmth of suit
- Seams engineered to reduce chafing and increase all-day comfort