Step into the heat.
Crank up the heat on your next, cold-water surf session with the lightweight, high-performing Billabong Men's 302 Furnace Comp Chest Zip Wetsuit. Boasting a Furnace Carbon lining and AX1 Superflex neoprene body, this fullsuit delivers an exceptional fit, superior warmth, and seemingly limitless stretch to keep up with all of your quick cutbacks and slashes in cold waters (ranging from 52 to 62 degrees Fahrenheit).
The Furnace Carbon lining is designed to minimize weight and maximize warmth, while the Drymax zippered chest entry has an internal membrane to stop water from infiltrating your situation. Bolstered by an Airlite foam core, this suit increases your thermal retention and enhances flexibility to ensure you don't sacrifice warmth for movement and vice versa. Plus, the strategically engineered seams and paneling pile on the comfort and flex.
- Lightweight and warm suit for cold-water performance
- AX1 Superflex neoprene delivers high-performance stretch
- Furnace Carbon lining elevates warmth while reducing weight
- Airlite foam core retains heat
- Drymax chest zip entry stops water from getting in
- Sitch-less, sealed seams adds comfort and warmth
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
For anyone with sizing concerns I am 5'11, 165 lbs and bought a medium which fits perfectly.
This wetsuit is buttery soft, the inside lining dries quicker than you would expect and I get nothing but compliments on the color (I got orange). The taped cuffs are also reinforced nicely which should be good with gloves come late fall. A sturdy key loop under the chest flap is probably about the only other feature of note.