High-performing suit that doesn't cost like one.
It's hard to beat the undeniable performance and super-attainable price tag of the Billabong Men's 302 Absolute Back Zip Full Wetsuit, which offers an exceptional fit and cold-water functionality at a price that won't break your piggy bank. This suit is crafted with an ultra-flexible, AX2 Superflex neoprene and has durable, GBS seams to help you make the most out of your time in the water. Hollow Fiber Thermal lining at the chest and back boosts warmth at your core while simultaneously reducing weight and quickening dry time, and the outside of these panels' wind-resistant mesh prevents offshore breezes from sapping all your core warmth as you waiting for the next set. Strategically-placed seams allow you to move more freely and also enhance durability due to less strain being put on the seams. Plus, the back zip entry blocks water from getting in and makes for a comfy fit when you're paddling out.
- Cold-water suit that's flexible, lightweight, and inexpensive
- AX2 Superflex neoprene moves comfortably with your quick cuts
- Wind-resistant panels and thermal lining boosts body warmth
- GBS construction and strategically-placed seams enhance comfort
- Back zip entry stays out of the way when you're paddling out