Surf longer and harder. Be the last one paddling.
Nothing's worse than being the person who paddles in first and spoils a good set, especially because you're cold. So, don't incite the ire of the surf gods, and instead avert this situation and stay in the good graces of your crew by donning the Billabong Women's 3/2 Synergy Chest Zip Wetsuit. Good to go in temps above 61 degrees F, the Synergy is made of premium Superflex neoprene that actively supports dynamic movement, so the suit won't tighten up when you're ripping a deep heelside slash. Plus, the chest-zip entry allows for more wiggle room getting in and out, rendering your future deck changes just a little less uncomfortable.
- A chest-zip wetsuit for surfing cool waters
- 3/2mm neoprene keeps warm in water above 61F
- Chest-zip entry provides more wiggle room
- Superflex neoprene supports dynamic movements
- Glued, blind-stitched seams increase durability
- Chest, back panels wind/sea-breeze resistant
- Curved paneling intentionally designed for women