- Detail Images
Don't settle for less.
Designed with the very best neoprene and thermal lining in conjunction with strategically placed seams and lightweight engineered stretch, the Billabong Men's 3/2 Furnace Carbon X Chest Zip Wetsuit caters to demanding surf sessions in cold water where warmth and freedom of movement are essential. AX1 Premium Superflex neoprene is the highest performance neoprene available from Billabong, delivering active stretch, high levels of durability, and thermal heat retention for surfers pushing themselves on every session. This neoprene is used in conjunction with a quick dry top layer that rapidly evacuates sea water and traps heat pockets, so you aren't susceptible to nippy wind chills when you're sitting atop your board, waiting for sets to roll in.
Billabong's Furnace Carbon lining locks in body heat from escaping in cold water destinations with strong winds whipping off the coast, so you can surf for longer without heading in to warm up. The Drymax chest zip is a semi-dry zipper with an internal membrane that seals out cold water from seeping through and chilling your body. Going one step further to prevent water from seeping through, the stitchless welded seams provide a watertight bond when you're surfing at cold water breaks. These seams are strategically engineered for maximum stretch and range of motion, so you're never held back from paddling into the line up and dropping into pumping sets.
- Billabong's premium wetsuit for demanding sessions in cold water
- 3/2mm thickness maintains warmth in cold water surf destinations
- AX1 Premium Superflex for high levels of stretch and heat retention
- Quick-dry top layer evacuates water and traps pockets of warmth
- Furnace Carbon lining traps heat for maximum warmth in cold water
- Drymax chest zip with internal membrane that keeps water out
- Stitchless welded seams keep cold water from seeping inside