202 Synergy Reversible Jacket
Don't miss out on spring swells because you're shivering on the shore. Grab the Billabong 202 Synergy Reversible Jacket for free-moving warmth on cool days. It's made with AX2 Superflex Neoprene for uninhibited motion on and off the board, with a 2mm thickness that'll keep you warm in those mid-60's pre-summer waters. GBS seams ensure that nippy tides don't creep in and leave you running for shore, and the reversible feature, with a colorblocked sleeve on one side and a sold on the other, offers versatile style for grey days, sunshine, and everything in between.
- This spring wetsuit top features reversible style for any day
- AX2 Superflex neoprene gives you easy movement in the water
- GBS seams keep water out to keep you warm
- Reversibility offers two-for-one convenience for fresh beach looks
- 2mm neoprene is suggested for waters in the mid 60's to low 70's