Keep the kids cozy.
The last thing you want is little Billy and Bonnie trying to squeeze inside your sleeping bags because theirs are too cold. Send them to bed with a pair of Big Agnes Wolverine 15-Degree Synthetic Kids' Sleeping Bags and this won't be a problem, because the Wolverine's synthetic insulation, adjustable hood, and integrated pad sleeve are designed to keep the kiddos nice and toasty throughout the night, even when the temps dip below freezing. A zipper-covering draft tube and draft-blocking collar work to seal out cold air from creeping in, too, so the half-pints stay warm and, more importantly, asleep until the sun starts to shine.
- Sized-down sleeping bag with grown-up warmth and performance
- Durable ripstop shell holds up against abrasive campgrounds
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth in temps as low as 15F
- Mummy shape eliminates any dead, cold space
- Half-pad retainer keeps sleeping pad in place
- Draft collar prevents cold winds from chilling the kids
- Included stuff sack helps them pack out
- Item #BAG00CN
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.