Big Agnes V Notch UL Sleeping Bag: 40F Synthetic
V Notch UL Sleeping Bag
The backcountry called and it wants you to leave your baggage at home-especially that 5lb horror you've been lugging to high and remote places for 'weight training.' As a consolation, upgrade to the V Notch UL Sleeping Bag from Big Agnes whose new ultralight sleek design will make you feel like you can summit Everest (or at least one of those 14er's in the Rockies). With a minimalist approach, the V Notch doesn't have all the bells and whistles like other models in the Big Agnes collection, but you won't need them when you approach the wilderness with your new ultralight, minimalist mindset. Because after all, less is more.
- Ultralight, minimalist bag for fast-and-light ascents to remote places
- Full zipper for temperature regulation, or to spread out like a comforter
- Accessible cordlock allows you to ratchet down or uncinch hood
- Minimalist hood won't crowd your head in the middle of the night
- 40-degree rating goes into the wild 9 months out of the year
- Interior gear loops for liners when temps dip below recommended rating
- PrimaLoft synthetic filling keeps sleepers warm when blanketed in morning dew
MINIMALIST SYNTHETIC FILL UL MUMMY BAG
You've got ultralight adventuring down to a science, right? Your pack and 90% of its contents is totally dialed in for fast and light on-trail travel in warm temps, but one thing is weighing you down. Even in those warm summer months, as soon as you get up high or down low near water, that chilly quilt or bulky old bag you've been using since high school is not cutting it. The V Notch UL is a highly compressible sleeping bag with a cozy lining of 80% recycled PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft Ultra Silver insulation. It will keep you warm and keep your pack light, whether that's a backpack, bikepack or packraft.