Big Agnes Sidney SL Sleeping Bag: 25F Down - Women's
Being comfortable while camping has never been so easy. With the Big Agnes Women's Sidney SL Sleeping Bag, you have all the options to make your nights camping some of the best nights of rest you've ever had. This 25-degree rated sleeping bag has a customizable fit system so you can decide what length and width are comfortable depending on how you sleep or what the temperature is like. An added REM Pad Sleeve holds your sleeping pad in place while you snooze. To top it off, the Sidney is stuffed with DownTek hydrophobic down insulation that makes this bag your best friend as it keeps you toasty warm when the weather gets crumby, cold, and drizzly.
- Comfortable sleeping bag for luxurious rest on the road
- Customizable fit and length adjusts depending on temperature
- REM Sleeping Pad Sleeve keeps you from rolling off your pad
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth in damp conditions
- Extra insulation added for women's fit and warmth
So many great things
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
There are so many great things about this sleeping bag, it's hard to know where to start. First, the down is very warm and treated to be hydrophobic so you stay warm all night long. Second, the sleeping pad stays put, it does not move because there are two sleeves the pad slips into to keep it in place. Third, there are small hooks on the sides of the bag that can sinch the bag to a narrower profile, keeping that super powerful down closer to you. Overall this bag is really nice and stuffs to a small size for easy backpacking capability. I'd definitely recommend this bag to anyone looking at a solid sleeping bag to last them years.