Pluton UL 40 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
The Big Agnes Pluton UL Sleeping Bag: 40 Degree Down is designed for your fast and light adventures in the backcountry. Highly compressible and water resistant, the Pluton is the perfect travel companion on multi-day trips or into the alpine where the weather can be unpredictable. Both the ripstop face fabric and the down insulation repel moisture to keep you comfortable through the changing conditions. Even though the bag is crazylight, its mummy shape, ergonomic foot-box, and 850-fill insulation ensure you'll stay comfortable on cool summer evenings.
- Crazylight sleeping bag for minimalist backpackers on fast missions
- Sleeping bag is highly compressible for space-saving in your pack
- DownTek 850-fill insulation provides warmth even in wet conditions
- Ripstop face fabric is also water-resistant for ensured comfort
- Full-lengh zipper can be opened to use the sleeping bag as a quilt
- Ergonomic foot-box construction is lofty and keeps your feet warm
- Low profile cordlock allows you to un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Big Agnes's designs are inspired by its Rocky Mountain home
MINIMALIST DOWN FILL UL MUMMY BAG
You've got ultralight adventuring down to a science, right? Your pack and 90% of its contents is totally dialed in for fast and light on-trail travel in warm temps, but one thing is weighing you down. Even in those warm summer months, as soon as you get up high or down low near water, that chilly quilt or bulky old bag you've been using since high school is not cutting it. The Pluton UL is a highly compressible sleeping bag with a cozy lining of incredibly lightweight and packable 850-fill DownTek™ insulation. It will keep you warm and keep your pack light, whether that's a backpack, bikepack or packraft.