Drop weight, not warmth.
The Big Agnes Pin Ears SL 20 Degree Sleeping Bag is optimized for ultra-light backpackers looking to ditch weight without sacrificing warmth. It's rated to 20F, giving you versatility for three-season outings and milder winter conditions. The bag's minimalist design saves weight by replacing the zipper with a hook-and-clip system that's both intuitive and silent to operate. An oversized anti-draft collar wraps around the entire body to create a 3D barrier against cold spots.
It's stuffed with DownTek 650-fill insulation, which maximizes lofting power while improving compression for compact carrying in your pack. To handle wet conditions, the down insulation features a hydrophobic treatment that repels outside moisture from compromising its heat-trapping loft. For even greater warmth, vertically structured sidewalls with diagonal baffles wrap around your body, much like a cozy cocoon. Another nifty design feature is the half-pad sleeve, which keeps you secure while allowing your feet to freely move.
- Ultra-light sleeping bag for minimalist backpackers
- Rated to 20F for three-season and mild winter use
- Zipperless design with a hook-and-clip system
- DownTek 650-fill insulation for lofty warmth
- Hydrophobic down treatment repels moisture
- Oversized anti-draft collar seals in body heat
- Half-pad sleeve for a secure sleeping platform
- Based in Colorado's Rockies, Big Agnes makes premium camping gear