Summer Is The Best Time To Backpack.
The Big Agnes Cross Mountain Sleeping Bag is warm enough for summer camping trips and light enough for backpacking adventures. Its Insotect Hotstream insulation uses recycled materials to warm your blood after sunny days by the lake, and it stays warm in case the summer rains start to fall. Big Agnes treated the shell to shed raindrops as well as other liquids.
Like most Big Agnes bags, the Cross Mountain has an un-insulated sleeve for the perfect pairing with 20-inch sleeping pads. The hood has a unique toggle that can be loosened for summer's warmest nights, and the vaulted footbox adds room for even more comfort. There are internal loops for liners, and external loops for letting the bag air out. Big Agnes included sacks for camping and storing.
- A lightweight synthetic sleeping bag for summer night camping
- Recycled synthetic fill stays warm and ventilates
- Pad sleeve keeps sleeping pad under you
- Water-resistant fabric sheds light rain
- Storage sack and stuff sack included