Why We Like The Big Agnes Buell Sleeping Bag
Day four of a five-day backpacking trip can end up with your legs tired and back sore, but don't worry about it too much because your trusty ol' Big Agnes Buell 30 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag will take good care of you when you're ready ready to call it a day. Packed full of a moisture-resistant synthetic insulation, the Buell is rated to keep you comfortable in temperatures down to thirty degrees, while its slightly relaxed mummy shape is specifically designed to save weight and increase thermal efficiency as you sleep. The contoured hood can be cinched down tight during those cool and clear nights when you ditch the tent and sleep under the stars, and the insulated draft tube and collar work to prevent cool air from seeping in through the zipper and top of the bag, so you stay warm, comfortable, and well-rested for another full day on the trail.
- Sleeping bag built burly for backpacking in variable weather
- Moisture-resistant synthetic insulation has a 30F temperature rating
- Water-resistant shell beads moisture right off surface
- Full-length zipper with draft tube to block the breeze
- Storage and stuck sacks included
- Item #BAG00FI