Time to kick the club to the curb.
You have decided to end your club membership this summer and you are looking for something that the whole family can enjoy together outdoors—the BIC Cross Stand-Up Paddleboard is your answer. This entry-level board is designed for exploring lakes, practicing yoga, and even fishing, so everyone in the family can enjoy the same board. Technically designed with an EPS foam core wrapped in a thermoformed plastic, this board's construction gives durability at an exceptional lightweight for it's size. And fiberglass reinforcements help increase stiffness and performance that both beginners to advance riders can enjoy, so you won't outgrow your board.
The board's hybrid profile is shaped with a keeled nose that works to give you excellent tracking and an enhanced glide for touring over long distances, while the full rail-to-rail volume and flat deck maximizes stability across the whole board for practicing yoga and better balance for beginners. The well-cushioned EVA deck pad fully covers the surface to give sticky traction for any activity to help prevent slipping. And conveniently placed attachment points are designed to mount a camera or strap down your water bottle and makes for easy transporting.
- A flat-water hybrid board the whole family can enjoy
- Thermoformed composite construction makes lightweight durability
- Fiberglass reinforcement gives stiff performance with EVA cushion
- Keeled nose enhances tracking for a better glide when cruising
- Full rail-to-tail volume maximizes stability for entry-level fun
- Flat deck is perfect for family fun, cruising, and yoga
- Full deck pad gives sticky traction on the entire board
- Six attachment points for accessories, gear, and transporting