Primed for all-around paddling fun.
Arguably the most user-friendly paddleboard that BIC SUP has to offer, the ACE-TEC Cross Adventure Stand-Up Paddleboard accommodates paddlers of all abilities. Perfect for exploring calm bays and harbors, the keeled nose enhances tracking and increases gliding, while the full rail-to-rail volume evenly distributes weight to provide an extra stable ride throughout the entire deck. That means you'll have firm footing for any of your aquatic activities such as yoga, fishing, or just all-around family use.
The deck is equipped with a grippy, comfortable wave groove pad, as well as ten attachment points to easily secure and transport seats, coolers, and any other gear you might bring along. The nine-inch touring fin configuration is versatile for both surf and flat water conditions. This rigid yet lightweight stand-up paddleboard has a custom re-curved ErgoGrip handle that makes loading and unloading a breeze.
- All-around performance for versatile paddling enjoyment
- ACE-TEC construction is light, durable, and buoyant
- Keeled nose for enhanced tracking and glide
- Full rail-to-rail volume for extremely stable feel
- Flat EVA deck for all-day comfort
- Attachment points for securing cooler, layers, and fishing gear
- Ergo-Grip handle for easy transport