BIANCHI MILANO Isalle Jersey - Men's
Select Style & SizeSelect options
- 100% polyester
- 3 season
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use:
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
The Isalle is a road cycling jersey with classic Italian styling that any Bianchi aficionado will appreciate. In full Italian splendor with the recognizable stripes of the country's flag, the Isalle recalls the birthplace of the Bianchi brand in Milan, 1885. Exploring country roads or touring the Italian Riviera, the moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and comfortable throughout your ride, whether you're training for a fondo or pacing out recovery miles. The Isalle's comfort fit makes room for cooler weather base layers to stretch this summer weight jersey deeper into fall, lending some extra warmth for the high-elevation, thin air climbs in the Dolomites.
The full-length zipper provides plenty of ventilation as the temperature climbs. A silicone hem keeps the jersey held in place during sprints to the café; and toss a baguette in one of the three rear pockets for the ride home.
- A classic statement piece for Bianchi enthusiasts
- Cooling synthetic fabric help manage the heat on warm climbs
- Silicone grips on the hem keeps the jersey secure during sprints
- Comfort fit is ideal for extended climbs and fitting a base layer
- Italian flag piping reflects Bianchi's origins