Go west, east, north, or south, young man.
Buying melon protection shouldn't feel like it's costing you an arm and a leg, which is why the folks over at Bern crafted up the Weston Helmet. This surprisingly lightweight helmet features an in-mold construction that consists of a PVC microshell that's lined with Bern's Zipmold foam. This design ultimately offers you a comfortable and protective shredding experience, while the crank fit provides a personalized fit and feel, so your helmet isn't sloshing around when you head through chundery conditions. Additionally, the fixed ventilation provides a comfortable climate for your melon, and the drop-in audio-compatible liner ensures versatility and adaptability.
- A fair-priced helmet for snowboarding or skiing
- In-mold construction offers melon protection
- Crank fit provides a personalized feel
- Fixed ventilation provides a comfortable climate
- Drop-in audio compatible for versatility