Go from endless powder days to mornings on the trail with the Bern Watts EPS MIPS Helmet. Offering true all-season versatility, this helmet passes both bike and snow safety certifications for fun all season long. Its baseball hat-inspired visor enhances your cool when you're going big in the park or plummeting down the bike trail. The Watts starts with a lightweight shell, fuses it to an EPS foam liner to absorb initial impact, and then adds MIPS technology to absorb damaging rotational energy for protection when the jump doesn't go as planned. The design is finished with a buckle closure and an adjustable dial system for a secure fit all year long.
- A visor helmet that offers year-round protection
- Thin ABS shell lined with EPS foam for impact absorption
- MIPS technology helps absorb damaging rotational energy
- Crank Fit dial system and adjustable buckle for a customized fit
- Passes both bike and snow safety certifications
- Q & A
Great once sized correctly
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Took a star off because the sizing chart was a bit off. I looked at it and my hat size and originally ordered a medium, but when it arrived it did not fit so I had to upsize to large. Large helmet fits me great and is very comfortable and warm. Having the pads over the ears is a nice benefit for warmth. I also enjoy the bill on the helmet that gives it a unique look. I would recommend the helmet to others and purchase again if needed.