Technical protection for lazy Sunday rides.
From the farmer's market to the coffee shop, and all the side streets in between, the Bern Women's Parker MIPS Helmet rides along in cool comfort, sleek style, and with maximum protection. Equipped with M.I.P.S. technology (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), the Parker is designed to protect you against rotational violence to the brain caused by rotational impacts.
The Boa 360-degree retention system integrated into the comfort liner allows you to get just the right fit with a simple twist of the dial. A Zipmold+ construction offers a higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditional EPS foam for protection that won't weigh heavily on your dome, while the small army of vent holes ensures that you won't overheat on hot summer days.
- Top-tier protection provided in a casual, comfy lid
- M.I.P.S. technology protects against rotational impacts
- Zipmold+ liquid foam construction for lightweight defense
- Removable visor provides options depending on weather
- 360-degree boa adjustment system locks in customized fit
- Multiple vent slit offers tons of cool breathability