Legendary protection, now upgraded with MIPS.
Responsible for making Bern popular with progressive skiers and riders, the original Bern Muse EPS Helmet delighted alpine athletes with its just-right balance of lightweight comfort and rugged protection. Now that helmets have become increasingly advanced, the protection gurus at Bern decided it's best to upgrade their most iconic helmet with MIPS technology. The result is the Bern Women's Muse EPS MIPS Helmet, which uses a low-friction elastomeric liner to dissipate rotational forces resulting from angled impacts on the mountain.
MIPS technology (i.e. the low-friction liner) provides extra peace of mind before throwing down in the park or ripping graceful turns between the trees on a powder day, so you can perform your best without worrying about your helmet keeping up. The rest of helmet reflects Bern's commitment to comfort and cutting-edge style, with the Thinshell construction keeping weight down and the Boa system dialing in a secure, head-wrapping fit without pressure points.
- Bern's classic helmet upgraded with MIPS technology
- MIPS low-friction liner disperses rotational forces
- Designed with a prominent brim for stand-out style
- Thinshell balances lightweight feel with protection
- Boa dial for micro-adjustable fit and secure feel
- Audio-compatible ear pads (speakers not included)
- Cozy knit liner adds warmth on colder days