- Detail Images
Stand your ground in extreme conditions.
Whether you're belaying during an alpine climb or skiing in the backcountry, the Berghaus Women's Extrem Micro Down Jacket is built to keep you comfortable in changing mountain conditions. Constructed with a lightweight and breathable fabric, this jacket blocks wind and resists moisture to shield you from harsh elements. The warmth is delivered by an updated version of Bergaus' Hydrodown, which consists of responsibly sourced down that's been treated with Nikwax. This technology ultimately repels water for reliable warmth in damp conditions.
In addition to its technical construction, the Extrem Micro Down Jacket touts a bevvy of alpine and on-hill specific features to ensures you stay comfortable on the mountain. The body-mapped baffling is designed as such that it provides strategic warmth in areas that you need it the most, while the helmet-compatible hood assures full-spectrum, adaptive protection. Meanwhile, the single-hand hem adjustments are hidden in the zippered hand pockets, so you can easily seal out cold on-the-go. Not to mention, an articulated fit provides dynamic body movement while climbing, and looks great when you take it into town.
- A versatile and warm jacket built for alpinists
- Pertex Quantum fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Nikwax treated down insulation retains loft in damp conditions
- Body-mapped baffling for better temperature regulation
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets with single-hand hem adjustments