- Detail Images
It just makes sense.
The binding of choice for the always innovative and stylish Ted Borland, the Bent Metal Logic Snowboard Binding offers a softer flex for riders who like to get loose in the park while still providing the precise edge control desired for laying into carves and spinning off jumps.
The most notable feature of Bent Metal bindings is the Flex Control Drive plate that sits under your foot. The one included with the Logic features a shock-absorbing EVA layer on top and a reinforced nylon layer on bottom with layers of biax calcium fibers, eco-sublimated sheets, and a poly core sandwiched between. This creates a forgiving, freestyle-friendly flex that still offers quick edge-to-edge response and precise control. There are also medium and stiff options available (sold separately), so you can change up the feel of your binding without switching bindings entirely.
Bent Metal also hooked the Logic up with a soft-flexing urethane highback that lets you poke out your melon grabs and tweak the hell out of your blunt 270s. Low-profile straps conform to your boot to deliver lightweight and secure comfort with no delay in response when you engage turns. It's all attached to the board through the Pivot Disk that has a reduced size to allow your board to realize its true flex potential.
- Designed for flexible freestyle performance
- Mid-soft flex is ideal for jibbing and jumping
- Urethane highback lets you tweak your tricks
- Flex Control Drive Plate for precise edge control
- Minimalist straps are secure and responsive
- Forged aluminum buckles are super sturdy
- Pivot disk increases true board flex
- Revolutionary Cube for quick forward lean adjustment