- Detail Images
In the 80s, cyclists rarely wore helmets. In the 90s, helmets were almost universal on bikes but were still rare in skiing. Today, not wearing a helmet in either discipline is unheard of, and the Bell Sixer MIPS Limited Edition Helmet is built for riding bikes on mountainsides that, were there snow, we'd likely be skiing on. Now, most of us wouldn't even think about skiing or riding without a helmet equipped with Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), and the Bell Sixer MIPS Limited Edition Helmet combines that tech with the classic In-Mold construction that has long defined cycling helmets.
Of course, the Sixer is a bike helmet, not a ski helmet, so it's designed to promote internal airflow to cool off your dome when the mountains are hot and dusty instead of cold and powdery. Meanwhile, the combination of In-Mold and MIPS construction helps to disperse direct and oblique forces during impacts. The helmet's 4-position visor deflects overhanging branches from poking your eyes and harsh sunlight from washing out vision, and a breakaway action-camera mount lets you make summer dirt edits as easily as you make snow clips in the winter.
- A special release helmet for trail and enduro riding
- MIPS liner dissipates rotational forces from angled crashes
- In-Mold shell reduces impact forces from direct hits
- 4-position adjustable visor blocks branches and harsh sun
- Float Fit system with adjustable rear dial for security
- Goggle compatibility with strap gripper for enduro racing
- Integrated breakaway mount for action-sports cameras
- Sweat Guide keeps sweat from dripping onto sunglasses