- Detail Images
November through March.
Whether you sport the Bearpaw Dominic Waterproof Hiking Boot on early-spring hikes or wear them everyday November through March, this burly winter-approved boot is designed to protect your feet against hard-packed snow and temperatures in the teens. Equipped with a waterproof membrane and weather-resistant suede, it's soft texture is more rugged than it appears. And the wool-blend lining, along with the sheepskin footbed, keeps your feet toasty warm during the coldest days. A padded collar is designed to keep you comfortable on long days spent on your feet or hiking through wooded trails while the rubber sole gives you reliable traction against snow, mud, and ice.
- Casual hiking boot for extra durability everyday
- Waterproof suede upper creates a soft yet rugged texture
- Wool-blend lining and sheepskin footbed for warmth through winter
- Padded collar adds comfort during long days and hikes
- Rubber sole gives you rigid traction against varied terrain