- Detail Images
Take your riding to the next level.
Rolling top-shelf technologies into a versatile shape, the Bataleon The One E.S. Snowboard weightlessly skims across deep powder, darts through tight trees, and rails carves with precision. It features a tapered directional shape with a subtle tail cut-out, which drops the rear end to keep the nose floating across the deepest stashes. It's a bit wider than standard boards, allowing you to downsize by 3 to 4 centimeters for added maneuverability. Plus, Backseat Inserts give you the option to set back your stance when you're riding through deep, glorious powder.
Bataleon's Freeride 3BT profile graces The One E.S. Snowboard, giving the board effortless buoyancy in the deep stuff and fluid edge-to-edge transitions by featuring higher upturned base edges along the nose for superior float. Overall, this freeride-specific version of 3BT works brilliantly with the board's tapered directional shape, allowing you to blissfully surf powder turns and ride at higher speeds without the board being unstable. The Very Light core lives up to its name by employing featherweight Swiss paulownia and poplar woods that are insanely poppy, while the Wood Veneer topsheet gives the board timeless appeal that's sure to turn heads in the lift line.
- Mid-flexing, all-mountain board ready to advance your riding
- Freeride 3BT handles sketchy steeps and floats over pow
- Sidekicks make turn initiation smoother, increase float
- Directional tapered outline offers stability at speed
- Very Light core uses blend of wood for strength at a low weight
- Carbon stringers enhance response and power
- Super-fast base provides speed over flat spots