A new favorite.
The Women's Basin and Range Serenity Space Dye Dress is made with a midweight French jersey and half-length sleeves for extra warmth on a cool spring day. The flattering knee-length cut can be paired your favorite leggings or worn alone.
- Everyday dress for around town or weekends inside
- French terry fabric offers soft, everyday comfort
- Flattering cut can be dressed up or dressed down
- Basin and Range clothing is inspired by mountain lifestyle
- Q & A
Cute, but seems to run small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
I ordered the medium, which is typically a bit loose in the chest/arms for me. However, with this dress, I'm having the opposite problem. The arms are TIGHT. I cant push the sleeves up without it feeling like my circulation is being cut off. The chest and neck are a bit tight as well. I'm hoping to replace with the large, but I'm not sure that will work either.
Flattering and cozy.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
This sweater dress is pretty darn cute. I'm a big fan of the hem split and faux-rolled up sleeves. It feels like I'm wearing a sweater and a dress at the same time. It's casual and comfortable enough for lounging around the house, but looks nice enough to wear to work, to meetings, etc. It pairs well with leggings, but is also quite flattering on its own.