Protect your tent.
Extend the life of your Basin and Range Escalante Tent when you pitch it on the Escalante Series Tent Footprint. These footprints are available in three different sizes to match the size of your tent, and each one is treated with a PU coating for added protection from rain and dew.
- Compatible with Basin and Range Escalante Series Tents
- Durable material protects tent floor from wear and tear
- PU coated for added protection from ground water
- Q & A
Worked like a charm in mud and rain
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used this with the 3-person tent to stay dry throughout a night of torrential rain (turning the soft ground to mud). Didn't get wet for a second. Definitely a must with the tent!
Designed specifically for the tent
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used the footprint with the Escalante four-person tent, and while there's not much to say about most footprints (it's basically a piece of fabric between the tent and the ground), I like the way this one was made specifically for the tent. The straps clipped into straps on the tent (the ones the poles fit into), so the footprint functions as an integrated part of the tent. It seems plenty sturdy and will provide the tent floor with all the protection it needs.