- Detail Images
Pairs well with a pint.
Whether you're exploring a new city on a brisk autumn day or enjoying the offerings at your local watering hole with some close friends, the Barbour Men's Saltcoats Quilted Jacket tags along in lightweight warmth and with timelessly sharp style. A tough yet comfortable polyamide shell withstands the hustle and bustle of busy metropolitan areas, while a lightweight, lofty synthetic insulation accompanies you with cozy warmth to combat those chilly gusts that get whipping off the river. Corduroy makes up this jacket's collar for the ideal combo of soft comfort and nuanced style, while a chic and practical buttoned front closure helps you put it on and take it off easily.
- Casual insulated jacket for chilly adventures spent downtown
- Tough polyamide shell holds up against abuse
- Lightweight polyester insulation helps defend against colder temps
- Soft corduroy collar elevates your style and comfort
- Regular fit provides a sharp silhouette with room for layers
- Dual hand pockets stash your phone and keys