- Detail Images
Leaving for work can be tough.
As you walk through your front door, lock the deadbolt, and carefully make your way down the icy driveway to knock the snow off of your car, be sure you’re wearing the Barbour Women’s Landry Baffle Jacket. The Landry is filled with synthetic insulation, which traps in your hard-earned body heat as you shovel, and the face fabric has been treated with a DWR finish to shed any snow you might accidentally toss on yourself. Barbour even insulated the hood, to keep your head and neck toasty as it deflects precipitation, so you can get into your car for your commute with dry hair.
- Insulated jacket for working your way through winter
- DWR treatment resists light precipitation
- FibreDown quilted insulation insulates even while damp
- Smooth taffeta lining slides on easily
- Insulated hood keeps your head and neck warm
- Two-way zipper for adjustable coverage